Is your body ready for winter? Summer isn’t the only time to have a killer bod. Get rid of your rolls and bulges this winter and wear what you like all season long. Imagine a winter without shapeless, bulky sweaters. Call us today and learn more about your body contouring options.
Better Curves All Year Round
At MAE Plastic Surgery, we want you to look your best all year long. Whether you’re lounging on the sand at the beach or hitting the snowy slopes, we want you to feel confident and comfortable in your body. If excess fat is keeping you from your ideal body, come see us. Our body contouring treatments can help you achieve better curves all year round.
We offer a variety of body contouring treatments including:
- Cellulite Treatment
- SkinTite Skin Tightening
- Tummy Tuck
- Thigh and Arm Lifts
- Gynecomastia Surgery
- Fat Grafting
- Breast/Buttocks Augmentation
Come in for a consultation and get personalized advice about the best treatment options for your trouble spots. Call us to schedule your one-on-one consultation with Dr. Epstein or Dr. Krochmal.
Get a Jump Start on Summer Body Prep
Every year, we see many patients in May and June for help with summer body prep. We are always happy to help you with your concerns year-round and we do have some treatment options available for quick results, but it is always best to start early. There are many benefits to getting body contouring treatments during the fall and winter including:
- Plenty of time for swelling to resolve before summer.
- Easier to hide bandages and compression garments under clothing.
- More treatment options.
- Achieve your final look before bikini shopping.
Let’s jump start your summer body prep! Call us to schedule your consultation at MAE Plastic Surgery.
Which Treatment Is Right for Me?
Think about your body for a minute. What areas do you want to improve? Find your biggest body concerns on the list below to learn more about your options for treating them.
- Sagging Skin– Loose sagging skin is a common body complaint. The best treatment options are dependent on the severity of the problem. For minimal to moderate loose skin, we may recommend our revolutionary skin tightening treatment SkinTite. This treatment combines liposuction and the revolutionary J Plasma heating device to remove unwanted fat and improve skin laxity. If loose skin is a result of bariatric surgery or massive weight loss, we may recommend surgical lifts including a body lift, thigh lift, or arm lift. Tummy tuck surgery can remove excess skin and fat in the abdominal area.
- Excess Fat– Get rid of unwanted fat with liposuction. This treatment permanently removes fat cells in areas like the abdomen, hips, arms, back, etc. For excess fat plus loose skin, try SkinTite.
- Post-Baby Body- Pregnancy is hard on the body. To get your body back after pregnancy and breastfeeding, we recommend the Mommy Makeover. We’ll combine surgical and non-surgical procedures to correct common post-pregnancy body complaints. This transformative treatment works best after you’re finished bearing children.
- Male Breasts– Are you embarrassed to take off your shirt in public? Men with gynecomastia, or excess breast development, may be interested in gynecomastia surgery. We combine liposuction, surgical excision, and skin removal as needed to create a flatter, more masculine chest appearance.
- Small Breasts– Body contouring is more than just removing excess fat and skin. We can also shape and enhance the body. Many of our patients ask for breast augmentation to provide additional breast volume. This procedure enhances breast shape and increases size by placing implants into the breasts. For sagging breasts, opt for a breast lift, on its own or paired with implants.
- Flat Buttocks– Discover your ideal backside curves with a Brazilian butt lift. This procedure shapes and contours the backside by combining liposuction, fat grafting, and a thigh lift, if needed.
- Loose Skin After Weight Loss– Losing a lot of weight is exciting, but the loose skin that remains can damper the experience. We offer a variety of surgical lifts to patients after bariatric surgery. You’ve worked hard to lose the weight, celebrate by achieving your best body.
- Cellulite– Most women have cellulite, but we can treat it. We offer CRAFT (Cellulite Rigotomy and Fat Transfer) cellulite treatment. This smooths out the skin and releases the fibrous bands that create the puckered skin appearance.
Are you hiding your body underneath bulky sweaters? Get the freedom to wear what you want at MAE Plastic Surgery. With top plastic surgeons and a variety of body contouring treatments, we can help you perfect, enhance, and reshape your body. Call us today to learn more about our body contouring options or to schedule your personalized consultation. Get your body ready for winter!