Concierge Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery appreciates your prompt arrival for all appointments.
The courtesy of at least 24-hour notice for all cancellations is required. If you fail to cancel within 24hrs, a late cancellation fee may occur of 50% of your scheduled service. No show appointments will result in 100% service charge.
Please be mindful of the following when booking your appointment:
- Acknowledge and disclose any use of tanning beds, sunless tanning products, or unprotected sun exposure within the last 30 days.
- Disclose all medications and oral supplements and notify Concierge Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery of any changes.
- Confirm that you are not currently pregnant and do not have a pacemaker or internal defibrillator.
- Understand that individual results may vary due to the uniqueness of your body, skin, and hair.
- Concierge Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery may suggest a recommended number of treatments, but the decision to undergo them will be at your own discretion.
- Payment is required for treatment.
- There are no refunds for treatments, surgeries, or deposits paid in advance.
- Services or treatments may be exchanged for other services or products.
- The quoted price for treatment is for each individual session, unless specified otherwise in writing by Concierge Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery.
- Understand that some services may require multiple sessions, and the price quoted is for each individual session, unless specified otherwise in writing.
- 24-hour notice is required for cancellations.
Click here for our cancellation policy.