To reopen our office properly, we’ve been working diligently to put a series of protocols in place to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our patients and employees. We have researched the guidelines from the CDC, the Aesthetic Society, and the American College of Surgeons to put together this comprehensive plan.
Most important to us is that you find our office a place where you can feel confident that we are doing everything possible to keep you safe and healthy.
What follows are just some of the many new procedures we will be implementing:
Safety and Sterilization
Since we last saw you, we’ve implemented a number of new safety and sanitary procedures:
- Daily deep cleaning and sanitizing of our offices and facilities.
- Cleaning and sterilization of all surfaces and equipment between patient visits.
- Regular sanitizing of common surfaces throughout the day.
- Installation of medical-grade UVC light and air purification systems as an additional measure to sanitize our offices and facilities.
- Employees will be wearing personal protective equipment, including masks, gloves, face shields, and isolation gowns when appropriate.
- Frequent hand washing and hand sanitation are mandatory for our staff and patients.
- Daily careful screenings of all our staff and patients with an infrared no-contact thermometer before entering our office.
What to Expect When you Arrive at Our Office
Before you get to our office, please be sure to review the following:
- We are requesting that each patient come at their scheduled appointment time and wait in their car, as there will no longer be a traditional waiting room. Please contact us by text or phone when you arrive.
- All people (patients, employees, and vendors) will be screened for possible COVID-19 exposure before entering the office.
- Mandatory COVID-19 informed consent must be signed by all patients prior to entry into our office.
- Patients must wear a face mask to enter our office and must keep it on except when having a treatment that requires removal.
- We will ask that you disinfect your hands using hand sanitizer in the foyer area and throughout your stay as you travel through the office.
- Unfortunately, no one will be allowed to have anyone accompany them during their appointment.
What to Expect During Your Office Visit
We’ve developed a list of guidelines to follow during your visit with us:
- Dr. Epstein and our staff will continue to perform all initial evaluations and first-time consultations virtually, through the use of Zoom or some other telemedicine format.
- We will continue to practice social distancing and ask our patients to follow suit. The only touching will be during treatments. We’re going to miss those hugs!
- We are extending our hours and limiting the number of patients to allow adequate time to perform the above-mentioned cleaning and sterilization protocols.
- We are staggering appointments to limit patient to patient contact in the reception area, halls, and checkout desks.
We Hope to See You Soon!
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. As you can see, we are taking all the necessary precautions so that we can welcome you back to our office. You’ll still receive the TLC, attention, and wonderful treatments that you have grown to appreciate at MAE Plastic Surgery and Transcend MedSpa in a safe environment.
If you have any questions at all or would like to schedule an appointment, please feel free to contact us today!