Falling leaves, cooler temperatures, and pumpkin everything—there are many reasons to love fall. Let us add a new reason to your list this season; fall is one of the best times for plastic surgery. Cooler weather and less sun makes for an easier, more comfortable recovery. We are booking consultations for fall and winter treatments now. Call our offices to schedule your one-on-one visit with Dr. Epstein or Dr. Krochmal.
Facelift- Look 10 Years Younger this Fall
Turn back the clock on your appearance with a facelift. This procedure tightens facial muscles to strengthen the underlying support for your tissues and skin. We also remove excess skin from the face.
After a facelift, you’ll need to stay out of the sun while you heal—a task that’s much easier to accomplish during the fall and winter. Too much sun too soon on your facial incisions can darken scars. Hats and scarves are another reason we love facelifts in the fall. Many patients find it is easier to cover and hide incisions as they heal with winter layers.
Liposuction- Give Holiday Gain a Preventative Attack
Weight gain is a common problem during the holiday season. This year, fight back preventatively. Get liposuction now and get rid of your love handles and saddlebags before the holidays. When your body looks great, it is easier to stick to your diet goals. Get rid of unwanted fat this fall.
Bruising and swelling are common after liposuction and can take a few months to fade. Get liposuction this fall and your body will look amazing by summer.
Rhinoplasty- Improve the Function and Appearance of Your Nose
Facial procedures are an excellent pick for fall plastic surgery. More time indoors means less sun for your healing skin. It is easier to get a sunburn after plastic surgery and harder to notice as it occurs. Get rhinoplasty this fall and stay out of the sun for the best results. Our patients love that rhinoplasty can improve both form and function of the nose.
Breast Augmentation- A Better Summer Body Starts Now
If you were disappointed by your summer body this year, come into MAE Plastic Surgery now. Many of us start thinking about our summer bodies in May and June, but by then, it is too late to make lasting changes in time for bikini season. Breast augmentation is one of our most requested pre-summer surgeries. Get breast implants now and you’ll be fully healed and ready to show off your curves by next summer. Wearing a bikini never felt so good!
Breast implants offer immediate results, but take a few months to fully settle and soften. With fall breast surgery, your breasts will look soft and natural before next summer.
Tummy Tuck- A Tighter, Flatter Tummy This Fall
Tighten up your tummy after weight loss or pregnancy. A tummy tuck removes excess skin and tightens the muscles for a tighter, flatter abdomen. Our patients love getting tummy tuck surgery in the fall. Cooler weather means a more comfortable recovery.
Our Favorite Minimally Invasive Options for Fall
- Chemical Peel – Each fall, trees shed their leaves to prepare for springtime rejuvenation. Get inspired by nature and come in for a chemical peel. This treatment sloughs off dead skin cells, revealing fresh, new skin underneath. With a variety of available peel depths, this treatment can be customized to your aesthetic goals and lifestyle.
- Facial– Give your skin a little TLC before the hustle and bustle of the holidays. A facial refreshes the skin and can boost circulation. Our facials can be customized for your skin’s unique needs.
- BOTOX®/Dysport- Be thankful for fewer wrinkles this Thanksgiving. BOTOX® and Dysport relax the muscles that cause wrinkles. They are a highly effective option for treating smile lines, frown lines, and forehead creases.
- Kybella®– Ditch your turkey neck or double chin with non-surgical Kybella®. This injectable treatment permanently destroys fat cells under the chin. Start Kybella® now and you’ll enjoy early results before the peak of holiday season.
- Laser Hair Removal– During laser hair removal treatment, you’ll need to keep your skin out of the sun. For many of our patients, this is easier to achieve during the fall and winter. You’ll need a series of hair removal treatments to achieve optimal results. Start now if you want smoother legs by summer.
- Dermal Fillers– Restore a more youthful facial appearance with dermal fillers. These fillers can smooth out wrinkles, restore facial volume, and even augment the lips. Shape, sculpt, and contour your face with fillers.
Celebrate fall with a new look. Call us today and book your consultation at MAE Plastic Surgery.