Surgery isn’t the only way to look younger. If you want to rejuvenate your face, but aren’t ready to go under the knife, a liquid facelift may be the perfect treatment for you. Learn more about the liquid facelift below and then call our offices to schedule your treatment.
What Is the Liquid Facelift?
Do you ever wish you could get a facelift on your lunch break? With the liquid facelift, you can turn back the clock and make it back to work in about an hour. The liquid facelift uses dermal fillers and other injectables to rejuvenate the face. Even better, no cuts, incisions, or downtime is needed. Come in for treatment and get right back to life.
Although it isn’t technically a facelift, a liquid facelift can target wrinkles and fine lines in a way that surgical procedures can’t. It’s also perfect for patients that want rejuvenation before they qualify for a surgical procedure.
What Happens During a Liquid Facelift Treatment?
We perform liquid facelifts in our offices. You’ll come in, check in, and head to a treatment room. You’ll discuss your goals for treatment with us and we’ll create an individualized plan that uses dermal fillers, botulinum toxin treatments, and other injectables. Then, we’ll administer a series of injections into carefully selected locations across the face. Don’t worry about pain. The needles we use are very small and topical anesthetic can be used if needed—although many patients find this step isn’t necessary. After the injections, you’ll be able to resume your regular activities as soon as you’re ready.
We offer a wide range of injectables to help you achieve a younger look without surgery. We use many of these injectables in our liquid facelift treatments. Our injectable treatment offerings include:
- BOTOX®– A tried and true favorite wrinkle treatment, BOTOX® temporarily smooths wrinkles caused by muscle movement including crow’s feet and forehead creases.
- Dysport– Similar to BOTOX®, Dysport is an excellent choice for dynamic wrinkles. This treatment may work better than BOTOX® for some patients due to its larger spread area. Results typically show up a little sooner with Dysport than BOTOX®.
- Belotero– One of our favorite options for superficial wrinkles, Belotero smooths out fine lines beautifully. Its results are very smooth and natural looking. This is a hyaluronic acid filler.
- Juvéderm®– Juvéderm® is a great all-around hyaluronic acid filler. We use this filler on fine lines and wrinkles, to restore volume, and even to plump up the lips.
- Voluma– One of our longest lasting fillers, Voluma can provide results for up to two years with a single treatment. This hyaluronic acid filler is ideal for restoring volume to the mid-face and cheek area.
- Restylane®– Restylane® is a hyaluronic acid filler that can be used to enhance the lips, fill in wrinkles, and more. We love the smooth, long-lasting results this filler provides.
- Restylane® Lyft– You can lift sagging skin with Restylane® Lyft. This filler works well for restoring volume to the mid-face and lifting sagging skin.
- Radiesse®– Radiesse® is a unique type of filler and an excellent choice for nasolabial folds or smile lines. This filler encourages the body to grow more collagen, providing anti-aging results that continue to improve long after the treatment.
- Sculptra®– Ideal for deep wrinkles, Sculptra® works within the skin to boost collagen production, restore facial fullness, and rejuvenate the skin. Its results take about a month to appear, but may last for up to two years.
- Kybella®– Ditch that double chin with Kybella®, the only injectable treatment for submental fullness. We love being able to reduce fat under the chin without the need for surgery.
How Long Until I See Results After a Liquid Facelift?
You won’t have to wait around long before you can start enjoying the results of your liquid facelift. Fillers provide immediate results, so you can see your results beginning to show after your leave our office. BOTOX® and Dysport results will take a couple days to appear. Sculptra® results take about a month to reach their full potential.
You may have some redness, swelling, and bruising in the first few days after your treatment. These side effects should fade quickly and can usually be covered with makeup.
Maintaining Your Look After a Liquid Lift
If you love your results after a liquid facelift – and we’re certain you will – come see us regularly to maintain your new look. The injectable products we use provide long lasting results, but they are temporary. We’ll work out a treatment schedule to help you look refreshed and revitalized for years to come.
Does a liquid facelift sound like the treatment you’re looking for? Call our offices at 847-205-1680 and schedule yours today. Turn back the clock without surgery or downtime!