Do you have the summertime shaving blues? If you love the warm weather and lounging by the pool but hate having to shave every single day, laser hair removal could be the solution to your troubles. Stop wasting time removing hair with traditional methods; get silky smooth legs – no razor needed!
Laser Hair Removal – Banish Unwanted Hair
Laser hair removal, also known as laser hair reduction, minimizes – eventually eliminating – unwanted face and body hair. At MAE Plastic Surgery, we use the Diolaze laser for hair removal, one of the safest and most efficient options for permanently removing hair. We love the effective results, and our patients love that the treatment is quick, easy, and comfortable.
Here are some fast facts about hair removal using the Diolaze laser:
- Large Spot Size – We can effectively treat larger areas, like the legs, chest, or back, quickly and more efficiently than with other laser systems.
- High Speed – The Diolaze laser is one of the fastest, high-speed lasers for hair removal on the market.
- Gentle – Patients find the treatment is comfortable and practically painless.
- Wide Range of Skin Tones – We can effectively treat patients with fair to medium dark skin.
- Versatile Treatment Area- The Diolaze laser can treat many areas of the body including the face, bikini area, chest, back, legs, stomach, neck, and more.
- Minimal Side Effects – Side effects are minor and include redness and skin irritation, similar to a sunburn. These effects are temporary and should fade quickly.
- No Downtime – Return to work and other activities immediately.
- Permanent Results – Patients that complete their laser hair removal treatment enjoy a lifelong reduction in unwanted hair. Some regrowth is possible, but it should be lighter and finer if it occurs.
If you have unwanted hair, learn more about laser hair removal using the Diolaze laser.
Laser Hair Removal FAQs
Are you curious about laser hair removal? Call us to schedule a consultation for personalized advice and information. While you wait for your consultation, find answers to common questions below:
- Is Laser Hair Removal Painful? – The Diolaze laser combines powerful bursts of laser energy with powerful cooling. This reduces discomfort during treatment. Our patients report that their treatments are gentle and practically pain-free.
- How Long Until I See Results from Laser Hair Removal? – You’ll see results immediately after your treatment. The laser only treats mature hair – a small fraction of the total number of hairs on the body. Therefore, multiple treatments are needed to achieve results. You’ll see hair reduction after each treatment until you no longer struggle with unwanted hair.
- What Happens During a Laser Hair Removal Treatment? – The treatment is short, often 30 minutes or less. During treatment, we’ll pass the laser over the treatment area. You may feel heat or tingling during treatment. No downtime is needed, so you can return to work and other activities as soon as your procedure is finished. We’ll tell you exactly what to expect as you prepare for your treatment.
- How Many Treatments Will I Need? – You’ll need a series of treatments, spaced several weeks apart to see your best results. We can tell you how many treatments to expect during your consultation, but most patients will require at least four to six laser hair removal treatments.
- Are Laser Hair Removal Results Permanent? – Say goodbye to unwanted hair forever. Laser hair removal results are long-lasting. Many patients will never need treatment again. Some patients may experience slight regrowth. This can be addressed with another laser hair removal session if desired.
- Why Should I Choose MAE Plastic Surgery for My Laser Hair Removal? – We realize that there are many laser hair removal providers in the Chicago area. We are honored each time a patient chooses us for plastic surgery or treatments in our MedSpa. At MAE Plastic Surgery, we use one of the most advanced options available for permanent hair removal. Our staff is highly trained and ready to remove unwanted hair safely. For stunning results and a commitment to safety, choose MAE Plastic Surgery.
Skip the razor this summer and enjoy less hair with laser hair removal. Save time, avoid embarrassment, and reduce stress all season long. Summer’s quickly approaching. Hurry in if you want to see your hair removal results this summer. Call and learn more or schedule your treatment at MAE Plastic Surgery in Chicago, IL.