The journey to a new nose starts with a rhinoplasty consultation. During your consultation, you’ll sit down with Dr. Epstein and talk about your options for nasal enhancement. A consultation is an exciting opportunity to explore rhinoplasty or ethnic rhinoplasty and to get answers to all your questions from an experienced and board-certified plastic surgeon.
What will we cover during your consultation? Plan on exploring these 10 important topics with us during your time at MAE Plastic Surgery.
- Meet the MAE Team – At MAE Plastic Surgery, we know it takes a team to achieve the best possible rhinoplasty results. You’ll meet several key members of our team during your consultation, including Dr. Epstein, our patient coordinators, and our nurses.
- Examination – Every nose is different. To plan your rhinoplasty, we’ll need to see what we’re working with. An in-depth examination will help us create a detailed plan for your surgery.
- Am I a Good Candidate for Rhinoplasty? – Rhinoplasty is a good fit for many patients, but it isn’t always an option. We’ll talk about your health history and aesthetic goals to make sure rhinoplasty is the right treatment.
- What to Expect from Surgery – Learn about rhinoplasty surgery and what to expect on surgery day.
- Rhinoplasty Recovery – Most patients heal quickly after rhinoplasty. We’ll give you tips for preparing for your recovery so you can arrange for help, time off from work, etc.
- Expected Results – Realistic expectations are important in plastic surgery. We use 3D imaging to give you a realistic idea of the results possible through rhinoplasty. This computerized image doesn’t guarantee your results but gives you a good starting point for communicating your goals and desires with your surgeon.
- Rhinoplasty Costs and Payment Options – How much does rhinoplasty cost in Chicago? Since this surgery is highly individualized, the cost of the procedure can vary significantly from one patient to another. We provide our patients with a detailed estimate during their consultation. We’ll also talk about payment and financing options.
- Q & A – If you have rhinoplasty questions, we can answer them. Dr. Epstein welcomes questions from his patients. Make a list of your questions and bring it with you on the day of your consultation.
- Your Surgeon’s Qualifications – Why should you choose Dr. Epstein for your rhinoplasty? Learn why Dr. Epstein is a top rhinoplasty surgeon in Chicago.
- Next Steps – A consultation is an opportunity to learn about rhinoplasty, not a commitment to surgery. At the end of your consultation, we’ll talk about your next steps and how to proceed with surgery if you’re ready. If you’re not ready for rhinoplasty, take your time. We want you to feel confident in your decision.