Are you mired in skincare decision fatigue? With so many effective treatments available, it can be difficult to know which one to choose. Which treatment will best target your age spots? Is this treatment worth its cost? Are you choosing the right option for your skin?
If your head is spinning from all the decisions, let us help you sort things out. Learn about two of our most popular non-surgical treatments for skin rejuvenation, Hydrafacial and Microneedling. If you’re still unsure which treatment you need after this blog, give us a call and one of our skincare experts can provide personalized advice about the best treatment option for you.
Hydrafacial: Luscious Hydration and Skin Cleansing
Hydrafacial uses a multi-step process to cleanse, purify, and revitalize the skin. Each step provides your skin with powerful benefits.
- Cleanse + Peel- Out with the old and in with the new. The first step of the Hydrafacial provides deep cleansing and removes old, damaged skin. We’ll give your skin a fresh start.
- Extract + Hydrate- No clogged pores here. Gentle suction removes dirt and debris from pores while a hydrating serum quenches thirsty skin.
- Fuse + Protect- Are you ready for your glow-up? The skin is bathed in revitalizing antioxidants and skin healing peptides so it can shine bright and beautiful.
We love that the Hydrafacial gets your skin event-ready in minutes. There’s no need for pre-planning with this treatment. If you need gorgeous skin fast, a Hydrafacial is our go-to pick. This treatment is also so much more than just a one-off when you want better skin now. If used regularly, it will slowly build and improve your skin’s appearance over time.
And it feels great. The Hydrafacial is one of our favorite ways to relax and recharge.
Microneedling- Build Collagen, Tighten Skin
Microneedling, also called collagen induction therapy, boosts your body’s collagen production by systematically puncturing the skin with small needles. This treatment is ideal for improving skin thickness and quality, boosting collagen to smooth wrinkles, and is an excellent choice for acne scarring.
With microneedling, several treatments are needed to see dramatic results. This treatment isn’t a quick fix, but rather a slow and steady transformation.
We use the DermaPen® device for our microneedling treatments. This powerful device offers many treatment benefits including:
- Specialized device design reduces unnecessary damage to the skin
- A more comfortable treatment and recovery due to the vertical insertion of treatment needles
- Works well on the entire face, including tight and rounded areas
- Disposable, sterile needle tips for increased patient safety
- Varying penetration levels for a targeted treatment experience
- Downtime is minimal. Redness and swelling are common but should fade in a few days.
Hydrafacial or Microneedling: Which One Should I Choose?
- Need gorgeous skin in a hurry? Choose Hydrafacial for near-instant glowing skin.
- Have acne scars you want to fade? Opt for microneedling to build collagen and smooth scars.
- Want to relax and rejuvenate? Hydrafacial is the clear winner here. Our patients say this treatment feels like a trip to a luxury spa.
- Aging skin? Firm it up with microneedling.
- Got a troublesome breakout? Let Hydrafacial clear your pores.
- Feeling dry and dull in the skin department? Say goodbye to old, damaged skin while receiving intense hydration with the Hydrafacial.
Let one of our skincare experts help you select the most effective treatment option for your skin. Contact us.