As we grow older, our bodies start changing, and the most evident signs appear in our skin, especially on our faces. Wrinkles are sagging skin are the most common consequences of aging, and most people get concerned as soon as they spot their first appearance in the mirror.
How Does FaceTite work?
FaceTite is a modern cosmetic treatment that combines both fat reduction and skin rejuvenating techniques to help recover the contours of your face, achieving a more toned and youthful appearance. It is perfect for dealing with sagging skin and smooth wrinkles, especially in the lower third of your face.
This procedure is also known as RFAL (radiofrequency assisted liposuction), and it represents a less invasive alternative to more complex cosmetic treatments like surgical facelifts. FaceTite uses two small probes that deliver controlled radiofrequency to the underlying tissues of your skin. This stimulation tightens your skin by acting on fat deposits and triggering the production of collagen.
If you aren’t sure whether FaceTite is right for you, below we listed six of its most compelling benefits:
- Minimally Invasive: no scalpels or general anesthesia. This procedure only requires a tiny incision to introduce one of the probes beneath your skin, which can be made under local anesthesia and doesn’t leave any noticeable marks.
- Quick Results: although it can take up to 6 or 8 weeks to see the full effect of the treatment (your body needs time to synthesize new collagen), you will notice some facial changes a few days after treatment.
- Fast Recovery: as this procedure doesn’t require surgical intervention, there’s no downtime at all. Some patients have reported mild swelling or redness after treatment, but these symptoms resolve on their own within the first few days. In most cases, you will be able to return to work or resume your daily activities as soon as you leave the office.
- Customizable: FaceTite isn’t a “one-size-fits-all” cosmetic treatment. This technique can be used to address different facial aesthetic concerns. During the initial consultation, you will talk with Dr. Epstein about your treatment expectations to get the exact results you are looking for.
- Combines well with other therapies: Epstein can design a treatment plan that combines this therapy with other minimally-invasive treatments to maximize results and achieve your cosmetic goals.
- Leaves no scars: unlike surgical facelifts, this treatment doesn’t involve incisions or stitches, so it doesn’t leave scars on your skin. Nobody will notice that you have undergone a cosmetic procedure!
FaceTite Facial Treatment in Chicago, IL
Are you thinking of refreshing your facial appearance but don’t feel comfortable with the idea of plastic surgery? Schedule a consultation with our Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Michael Epstein, and discover how you can benefit from effective and minimally invasive facial treatment!