I want a facelift, but I don’t want anyone else to know I’ve had one.
Looking natural after a facelift is possible, but to ensure you get the results you want, we have tips. You’ll need to plan your procedure carefully to ensure you end up refreshed, not windswept and overdone.
5 Tips for Natural-Looking Facelift Results
- Choose an Experienced Plastic Surgeon – “Practice makes perfect.” We know you’ve heard this age-old saying, but it still rings true. The more you do something, the better you’ll become. Dr. Epstein is a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in facial surgery. Over the course of his career, he has performed countless facelift procedures. Since Dr. Epstein specializes in facial plastic surgery, he performs more facelifts in a month than many generalized plastic surgeons do in a year. From facelifts to brow lifts and rhinoplasties, Dr. Epstein has the experience and expertise to create the best results from facial procedures.
- Extend and Maintain Your Results – Rejuvenation doesn’t stop with a facelift. If you want your results to look natural and improve with time, procedures to extend and maintain your facelift results are essential. Consider a chemical peel to help keep your skin smooth and supple or fat grafting to keep youthful fullness in your cheeks.
- Don’t Wait Too Long – What’s the right age for a facelift? While there isn’t a set age for this procedure, many patients choose facelift surgery in their late 40s or 50s. It is important to wait until you have aged sufficiently to make a facelift worth the time and effort, but don’t wait too long. Moderate aging is easier to correct than advanced aging. Small changes tend to be more subtle and natural-looking than drastic ones.
- Know What You Want – What do you hope to look like after a facelift? Come to your facelift consultation with a list of goals for your surgery. Work with Dr. Epstein to plan your procedure, ensuring that a facelift is the best procedure for you. When you know what you want, we can help you create it. Having set goals before surgery will improve your results and satisfaction.
- Use the Right Skincare – The best facelift results come from the best skin. To enhance your facelift and help your results shine, focus on your skincare. Our aestheticians can help you customize your skincare routine with medical-grade products formulated for your skin type and concerns.
Schedule Your Facelift Consultation at MAE Plastic Surgery
If you can tell someone had a facelift, they didn’t have their procedure done at MAE Plastic Surgery. Contact us to learn more about creating natural-looking facial rejuvenation with Dr. Michael A. Epstein, our board-certified plastic surgeon. Call our office at (847) 205-1680 to schedule a consultation for a Chicago facelift.