Life needs more wins. And a combination of facelift surgery with an eyelid lift may be the successful combination you’re seeking. If you desire a refreshed facial appearance, a combination of facelift surgery and an eyelid lift can provide full-face rejuvenation. Some of our patients look decades younger after receiving this combination treatment.
What Can a Facelift Do for You?
A facelift is a procedure to remove excess skin from the lower face and tighten facial tissues to restore your youthful appearance. This procedure focuses on the lower two-thirds of the face.
Patients may enjoy the following benefits after facelift surgery:
- Fewer wrinkles on the cheeks and jawline
- Fewer lines and folds around the nose and mouth
- Tighter, more defined jawline
- Smoother, more youthful neck appearance
- Reduced sagging on the mid-and lower face
A facelift is one of our most popular facial rejuvenation procedures for men and women. This procedure can address moderate to severe signs of aging and skin laxity.
The Benefits of Eyelid Surgery
Eyelid surgery, also called an eyelid lift or blepharoplasty, is a procedure to address aging on the upper and lower eyelids. This procedure can provide patients with:
- Refreshed appearance of the upper or lower eyelids
- Fewer wrinkles or creases on the upper eyelids
- Elimination of bags under the eyes
- Improvement in vision by lifting sagging eyelids off the eyes
Dr. Epstein offers an upper eyelid blepharoplasty, a lower eyelid blepharoplasty, or a complete blepharoplasty that refreshes the upper and lower eyelids simultaneously.
Why Combining Treatments Makes Sense
You can have a facelift and an eyelid lift performed together, during a single trip to the operating room. Dr. Epstein will do both surgeries on the same day, focusing first on one area of the face and then moving on to other areas as needed. While many procedures for the face and body pair well together, a facelift and eyelid lift combination is one of our most popular duos.
Combination treatments are often better than the same two procedures performed separately. Discover some popular benefits patients may enjoy from a facelift and eyelid lift combination.
- Recover from two procedures together: Recovery is one of the most challenging parts of plastic surgery, but combining treatments means less of it. When you receive a facelift with eyelid surgery, you can recover from both procedures concurrently. One surgery, one recovery, but two results.
- Refresh the entire face: It’s more accurate to describe a facelift as a lower facelift. This procedure refreshes the lower two-thirds of the face. By adding in an eyelid lift, patients can enjoy full-face rejuvenation.
- Save money: Due to reduced anesthesia and operating room costs, combining treatments is typically less expensive than receiving the same two procedures separately.
- Get better results: Performing two procedures together can improve aesthetic outcomes for many patients. Rather than focusing solely on one area, the surgeon can refresh your whole face for a more natural-looking, consistent result.
- Balanced facial appearance: The results of aging are cumulative. When you refresh only one area, it can potentially create an imbalance in facial appearance. Youthful-looking eyes don’t match a saggy lower face or vice versa.
Could you benefit from a facelift and eyelid lift combination? Contact MAE Plastic Surgery to schedule a consultation or learn more.