Is your skin dull and discolored? Brighten things up with Lytera, a powerful skin brightening complex from SkinMedica. Come in and try it for yourself. We’re certain you’ll love the results.
What Can Lytera Do for Me?
Lytera is a staff and patient favorite here at MAE Plastic Surgery. It is safe for all skin types and can dramatically improve the appearance of skin in just a few weeks. It contains a proprietary blend of ingredients that work together to improve the way your skin looks and feels. What can Lytera do for you?
- Improve skin tone
- Brighten dull skin
- Even skin tone
- Increase skin radiance and clarity
- Fade skin discolorations and brown spots
- Improve the overall appearance of the skin
Lytera is easy to apply—just rub it onto skin (face, neck, and/or chest) each morning and evening after cleansing and toning.
How Long Until I See Results?
Lytera works quickly. Many of our patients report seeing results after just four weeks. One study found that 79% of participants reported improvement in evenness of skin tone after 12 weeks and 95% reported improvement in overall skin condition.
Try Lytera and Save
If Lytera sounds like the treatment you need, hurry in and pick yours up today while supplies last!
Other Options for Rejuvenating Summer Skin
Lytera is an excellent option on its own, but your results will be even more dramatic if you pair your at-home applications with an in-office cosmetic treatment or two. Here are some suggestions for summer rejuvenation:
- BOTOX®– Smooth crow’s feet and lines between the brows without surgery. BOTOX® relaxes the muscles that cause certain types of wrinkles. BOTOX® bonus: There’s no downtime!
- Chemical Peels– Get a jumpstart on your skin rejuvenation with a chemical peel. This treatment uses an acidic solution to remove dead, damaged outer skin cells. The result is smoother, brighter, healthier skin.
- Microneedling– Microneedling uses a specialized device called a DermaPen® to create micro-channels in the skin. This systematic wounding increases the body’s collagen production for tighter, smoother skin.
Try Lytera today and love your skin by the time sun sets on summer.