This scholarship will give one student with student loan debt the opportunity to relieve some of the financial burden placed upon them, in exchange for a genuine display of dedication to help treat patients and uphold to the standard of care essential to becoming a successful, practicing physician.
- Applicant must have completed their first year of Medical School
- Applicant must have passed all 1st year classes and show proof that they are enrolled for their second year of school
- Applicant must submit an official copy of their 1st year transcript, along with proof of student loan
Duration of Fund
August 20, 2014
- Why did you choose to become a doctor?
- What, in your opinion, is the greatest challenge facing individuals in the medical field today? How do you intend to overcome this challenge and what are your long-term goals?
- What other ways are you financing your medical education?
How to Apply
To apply for the $5,000 Medical Student Loan Payoff Scholarship, applicants must submit the following:
- Application Form
- (Optional) Video Submission
- Official transcript & proof of loan disbursement